The VXDAS VSP200 power scan kit is featuring AVOmeter, test light, built -in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad groud indicator, the power scan is truly the ultimate in power, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute easy-to-use tool must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical systems diagnostics.
VXDAS VSP200 Circuit Tester Features:
1. Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation.
2. Easy to read AV0 meter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip.
3. With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
4. Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the found lead to activate components right in your hand.
5. Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
6. Circuit breaker protected.
7. Built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
8. Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once user are familiar with menu tone assignment.
9. 20ft(extendable)cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
10.Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
VXDAS VSP200 Circuit Tester Bullet:
20 foot jumper lead
Relay and component tester
Works on 12-24v Sources
Once you connect a power probe to the power source you’ll have a multitude of testers right at your fingertips
Bad ground indicator
Short circuit tester
VXDAS VSP200 with Case and Accessories
The Ultimate in Circuit Testing
The VXDAS VSP200 Circuit tester (Red) with the ability to supply Power or Ground with an indicator tone and bright-white LED headlamps.
Features Digital Voltmeter, Min/Max, Audible Circuit Monitoring, 4mm Standard Banana Jack and Auxiliary Ground for component testing.
Includes Case and 20 Foot Extension Lead and 12 Volt Power Port Adapter. Works with 12 – 24 VDC Systems