Retail price is 1350USD, now you buy it just need 1029, you save 321USD. Wow, Like it? Why not take it!
Top 12 reason to get the AUTEL MAXISYS MS906:
1. AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
2. Online Update (one year free update, after one year, update fee is 495USD per year)
3. Multi-languages include:English,Spanish,French,German,Japanese,Portuguese but English only at present
4. 1 year warranty and 1 year free online update .
5. With WIFI & Print function
6. Run faster than autel maxidas ds708
8. High resolution
9. High hardware configuration
10. AUTEL Authorized Distributor
11.Compatiable for diagnosis for part of the original software
12. Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
9.7” 1,024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Operating System AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Housing Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D) 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb) / MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708
on Android Operating system
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel,
you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.
To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, a
nd then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address.
Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the
Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
Here is the product link, if you are interested in it, you can open the link or contact me directly.