Register & Update For Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419
Register & Update
The tool can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to http://www.dbscar.com/ and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
3. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
4. If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will appear.
5. Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will appear.
6. Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device Update] to enter update center.
7. Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start updating.
8. Once update is complete, a ‘Upgrade success’ message box will pop up. Your tool is now ready for use.